Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Bleaching your teeth couldn't be easier.
Services we offer include: We are a full service dental office. We care for the entire family. In many instances we treat children, thier parents and grandparents. We recommend all patients have cleanings and xrays (as needed) at regular intervals. For every patient that interval is custom tailored to each individual's personal situation.
- Botox and Facial Fillers- to restore facial contour and reduce the appearance of lines.
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Brand New Veneers!
Smile Designs completed in our office for our patients.
Porcelain Veneers. Before/After
All upper teeth restored on implants. Before/After
Inlay Porcelain Bridge Before/After
Bonding of chip in Front tooth Before/After
***15 Years After photos of Porcelain Veneers***
****4 Years Before and After Porcelain Veneers***
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.